Eagleye Heat Treatment Quality & Management System (HQM) program, will archive implemented processes as graphs and reports by checking the work flows in your heat treatment facility.
It presents all process step by step the material goes through from its entry into the facility until it is delivered to the customer for tracking.
Today where information technologies are improving at a head spinning rate, ensuring your facility’s informatics adaptation has critical importance both for your and your customers’ comforts.
Now its very easy to manage your facility wherever you are thanks to HQM which you can instantly access to all your production information, details of each process as reports and graphs.
You can analyze production details of all the furnaces and make performance evaluation with retrospective reporting and graphs.
You can review your planning, renew your targets, increase productivity of your facility by taking forward measures in the light of the data you will obtain.
• You can track different orders of different customers from one center.
• You can track total amount of materials and number of orders.
• You can check at what stage the orders are and in what part of the facility they are.
• You can create different alarm groups according to delivery times of orders and can ensure to give pre-warning to the responsible people.
• You can examine many data such as usage of furnaces, customer distribution, information on products in process, their delivery times, applied recipes.
• By using computers and barcode readers, you can take the whole workflow under control from hardness entry to creating charge for the furnaces, from weight measuring at the check weigher to charge or photo shoots of materials.
• You can create recipes automatically by using pre-entered catalog information to the program that will manage your facility according to material type, demanded process and hardness.
• When a out of standard process is wished to be applied, you can ensure to warn the user.
• If there are different temper heats at same hardness, you can give these heat information or if the desired value is higher than the hardness value that material can take you can prevent a possible wrong process with a warning message.
• By identifying different users in the program, you can prevent unauthorized personnel to execute a wrong process.
• While planning according to the chosen recipe information, you can make comparison with the information of other materials to be processed in the same basket.
• You can track the process through a screen where all your furnaces in the facility are shown and can be planned together.
• Since you will see all the furnaces on the same screen during planning, you can do the furnace monitoring much easier which will have different processes consecutively.
• You can filter the processes according to their features on this screen.
• You can load all the materials that can go together in process in one basket to the furnace according to the filter.
• While you arrange your charges on the planning screen, you can also monitor the status of your furnaces at the same time.
• You can ensure entry to the planning screen with an authorized password also as in all screens.
• You can collect all the data like temperature, pressure, vacuum, etc. of furnaces through one system and record them.
• Whether there is a process in the furnaces or not, their own recording systems work or not, you can record and track all the information through a central system.
• When you want to access this furnace’s process information, you can access all the information from one point without having to scroll through the recording system of all the furnaces.
• You can zoom to any region you want through the data collected from the control system, can transform the information to *csv format.
• You can track cooling speeds and waiting period of the material’s internal temperature by processing the data.
• By adding suitable equipments to your furnaces that work with gas or electric, you can calculate your energy consumption per charge, can see how much energy cost each material has according to kg unit cost.
• You can collect many statistical data by using one centralized software.
• You can observe these data with various comparisons and evaluate the results.
• If you have a furnace that is being used too much, you can make an investment plan. If you have a furnace that is not used much, you can investigate the reasons (frequent breakdown, usage difficulty, business insufficiency, etc.) and take necessary measures.
• You can evaluate your customers, types of works material types separately on a monthly or yearly bases with these data. You can also evaluate which materials come in what frequency and amount from one customer.
• You can renew your targets, can take forward measures and can contribute positively to productivity of your facility according to changes on the reports you obtained from the graphs.
• By having all data being kept under records, you can access to the information of all works done in your facility previously easily with customer name, order number, date, etc. criteria.
• Besides tracking the material had heat tretament in which furnaces inside the facility, you can also track the process data of these furnaces during the process in one single graph.
• In case of need, you can access recording system of all the furnaces from one single point instead of examining them one by one.
• It will record previous processes, all data for the materials that have been processed and delivered. Besides process values like temperature, pressure, time, you can also record information related to the material, special notes, recipes, measured hardnesses.
• You can automatically send quality control reports to your customers via e-mail. You can also ensure your customer takes the reports belonging to him at any time he wants with a special password you will give to your customer.
• Server/Client architecture
• Web based access
• IOS/Android/WP8 applications
• Barcode control
• Integration with SAP, ERP, Accounting, etc. applications
• Integration with various communication protocols
• User based recording system